Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pizzeria Regina-North End, Boston, MA

Okay, so...if you live in Boston or anywhere near Boston, or heck...if you live anywhere in the United States and have access to an airport, get your butt to Boston and go to Pizzeria Regina! It is The. Most. Delicious. Pizza. I have ever had in my life! Now there are a million and a half little chains of it throughout Boston, but no..you most go to the original restaurant smack dab in Boston's Little Italy-The North End.

Every time someone comes to visit me at college, I always take them to Pizzeria Regina. And, I think it's worth noting, that no one has ever disagreed with me that it is God's gift to mankind.

This is the very thing that will change your life forever.


I know it just looks like, well...pizza, but don't be fooled. The crust is so thin and amazing, and the cheese and sauce together is just to DIE for! Now, I'm sure it would be good with all sorts of veggies and such on it, but of all the times I've been there, I've only gotten the Original North End Classic. It's really all you need.


This is me and my cousin sitting at the bar. (Note: the restaurant is rather small and I am not the only resident of Boston who knows how amazing it is. Therefore, I have never gone to Pizzeria Regina when there wasn't a line out the door and oftentimes down the block. Don't let this make you change your mind and decide to go somewhere else...it is worth the wait! That being said, if you get asked if you mind sitting at the bar, simply say "No sir, I do not mind at all. Just get that pizza in my mouth!") Also, my cousin lives in Tampa Bay, so if she can come all this way for this amazing pizza...so can you!

This is what it looks like from the outside.


And yet another example of a friend coming to visit me and going to PR. Also, I'd like to note that I expertly took this picture myself while holding the camera out in front of me and aimlessly snapping a photo and this is what I got the first time. I'm just that amazing.

But seriously..have you booked your flight to Boston yet?? What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment